Pokaż wyniki od 1 do 8 z 8
    Przegląda
    going to the HU city
    Na 2+2 HU subforum w głowach czołowych graczy hu sng zrodziła się jakże słuszna i godna poparcia idea lobbowania na rzecz tej brakującej w prawie kompletnym psowskim sofcie funkcji.
    W ramach więzi łączącej pokerową brać oraz w celu zwiększenia komfortu grania apeluję do wszystkich którzy mogliby poświęcić 1,5 minuty swojego cennego czasu o wysłanie choć jednego maila. Szczegóły w pierwszym poście tego wątku.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...d.php?t=194134

Wystarczy skopiować wzór maila i wysłać go na podany adres.

So for now, just fill out the emails below and send them to ideas@pokerstars.com, support@pokerstars.com and pokermanager@pokerstars.com

OPTION 1

Dear PokerStars,

I play a lot of husng. Something I really enjoy about husng is that there can be a lot of complexity to the game if you have played many hands with your opponent. Unfortunately, I rarely can play more than one game with an opponent. This would not be a problem if pokerstars implemented a rematch option at the end of every husng, allowing the two players to continue to play each other.

FullTiltPoker and UltimateBet both have this feature for their husng and it adds a lot to the experience of playing husng in their cardrooms.

Thank you for the consideration,

YOUR NAME HERE

-------------------------------
    Option 2:

Dear PokerStars,

Please add a rematch option to the end of headsup sit and gos like the one at FullTilt. It is currently too difficult for two players to play multiple matches. Either the players have to arrange private matches - waiting more than an hour to play - or coordinate their registration for a sng and risk another player registering.

Thanks,

YOUR NAME HERE

Z góry dzięki i pozdrawiam

Przegląda
    going to the HU city
    bump, ktoś w ogóle wysłał, wpisy potwierdzajace mile widziane

Przegląda
    Łódź
    hehe nie wiem czy jest wiele osob ktore graja HU :P

A raczej jest ich dosc malo

Przegląda
    ja nie gram ale jutro wyślę.