Pokaż wyniki od 1 do 3 z 3
    Przegląda
    Mysłowice/Gliwice
    sf*4betshovedeeb o pobycie w stolicy na EPT

I was down to 8k dario had 26k we made a last longer me getting 2.5 to 1 an orbit and a half later he was upto 55k I had 6k I shoved a few hands then doubled jj vs A3hh on kx7x4h flop I raised pre with 30bbs and c/called a 1500 bet which was less then half pot turn 7h I check he bets 5k I shove for 7.5k he calls and I fade ended day with 22kish dario was grinded down to 25k so looking good ev wise.

I went to dinner with queso justluck bdybldpkr and some of the pokernews reporting staff the 4 poker players went to so what all americans do in foriegn countries on the way trying to get a taxi at like 1am after failing for 30min we walk to a major intersection we are flagging every car that drives by one car stops and slamms on breaks backs up I'm like cool someone willing to help guy starts yelling at us queso says something about we want a taxi not them the kid has 3 other kids in car driver pulls a gun out ***** it and says get the **** out of here the car in front of them was friends with them and stopped and backed up too for like 3 seconds I was like off ****, but then they drove off and we found a taxi 3min later still redic night last time walking around this city late at night again.

wat?

Cytat Zamieszczone przez anoxic Zobacz posta
    the kid has 3 other kids in car driver pulls a gun out *****
    tu jest polska tu sie zyje!!