Pokaż wyniki od 1 do 6 z 6

Wątek: hey

Where can I get a good translation program or site that will translate this site well. I have tried a few but non really do justice . any help would be appreciated

Przegląda
    Sopot
    To my knowledge, there is no translator capable of doing such thing.

Przegląda
    Ciasto
    You have to learn our uber language

Przegląda
    Somewhere, USA
    Cytat Zamieszczone przez Hey
    Where can I get a good translation program or site that will translate this site well. I have tried a few but non really do justice . any help would be appreciated
    I don’t think there is such a program (or rather one that would actually work). To be totally honest with you, the language here is a sort of a mix of polish/english/poker, and half the time we spent time arguing on how to properly translate fraises like “rolled-up hand” or “drawing dead” or “limping in”. On one hand one wants to use one’s native language, on the other hand sometimes it’s impossible not to use those poker fraises in english. :lol: :roll:

Przegląda
    Poznań
    Hello our guest! I'm curious about how did you find this site, did someone recommed it to you? And of course, where are you from, if it's not a secret. It's always very nice to see a foreigner on the site. Please visit us from time to time.

Przegląda
    Near the Nutzz
    there's a program called English Translator v.3 (which have both english and polish languages traslations in both directions) - but to be honest don't count on precise translation, probably the output will be broken english;

heard once about one site in the net which doing it even nicely while transatlating whole webpage, but there's no polish language included so far, so... you've got a problem

ps. by the way - learning polish language is veeery hard, believe me