Strona 3 z 3 PierwszyPierwszy 123
Pokaż wyniki od 21 do 23 z 23

Wątek: FTP rakeback

Przegląda
    Wrocław
    FTP nie oferuje rakebacku bezpośrednio, ale jest wiele stron, które mają rb dla FTP (max 27%) Nie można tego rozwiązać przez założenie nowego konta, ponieważ jest to wbrew zasadom, ponadto FTP nie usuwa ani nie blokuje kont, aby móc założyć nowe.

Ale... oni doceniają Twoją 'pomoc' i dodali Cię do swojego rodzaju listy osób zainteresowanych, ponieważ planują wprowadzić pewne udogodnienie dla osób, które nie zapisały się przez jakieś affiliates.

haha, lista osob zainteresowanych - ja juz jestem na tej liscie pewnie z rok Innymi slowy nie masz szans dostac rb jezeli masz juz zalozone konto. Temat miliony razy wylkowany na forum ftp.

pozdr

Przegląda
    Białystok
    Z forum CardRunners:

I sent them an e-mail a couple weeks back asking if I could get rakeback when I first heard about people getting rakeback on existing accounts.

This showed up in my email today.

Hi skarb,

As a valued player on our site, we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to receive rakeback on all of your future play at Full Tilt Poker.

Currently this opportunity is only available to a select group of loyal players that have played on our site without the ability to receive rakeback.

To take advantage of this special offer, visit http://www.rakebackpros.com and sign up for an account.

If you have any questions, please contact support@rakebackpros.com for assistance.

Sincerely,

The Affiliate Team at Full Tilt Poker
    played very few hands at Full Tilt since 2005 (probably under 10,000) and emailed them asking to be added to the rakeback list.

I got added to the list and within 2 months got an email saying I could receive rakeback. I signed up through rakebackpros.com and have been receiving rakeback since.

I stated that I will not play there unless I get rakeback, and that I would play exclusively at FTP and that I played over 500,000 hands on Stars in 2007.

I'm up and running now and playing only on FTP. Good luck!
    A wiec szansa jest, tylko musicie wyrobic troche (ile nie mam pojecia) rake'u i do nich napisac