Pokaż wyniki od 1 do 5 z 5
    Witam,
    czy mieliście taki problem że nie dodawało wam pieniędzy za wygrane turnieje?
    Po sprawdzeniu na PT okazuje się że nie wypłacili za 11 turniejów, czyli 22$. Oczywiście support milczy polski i angielski. Ciekaw jestem co z tego wyjdzie!

Przegląda
    Rzeszów
    Standard w sieci ongame.

hej,

Betfair do tej pory był całkiem ok... postrasz ich IBASem albo eCOGRA to organizacje regulujace hazard online i napisz im, ze zrobisz im zla opinie.. u mnie DO TEJ PORY byli spoko...

Już podobno naprawili usterkę i ludzie zaczynają powoli dostawać zaległe pieniądze .
    Mi jeszcze ze stówkę wiszą, zobaczymy co się wydarzy na dniach.

To wrzucili na forum rano:
    Betfair Poker is currently offline due to maintenance. Our technical team have taken this decision in order to fix the issue of “trapped funds between poker clients and accounts”.
    The site will continue to be offline until the problem is resolved. We are unable at this time to give a time when this will be fixed, however, please be assured that we are doing everything we can to get the site up and running as quickly as possible.
    All users that have been affected by this issue will be credited in full.
    Our sincerest apologies to all users and thank you for your continued patience.

Please come back to the Betfair Poker Forum for updates.

A to wieczorem:
    The technical issues with Betfair Poker have been resolved and the site is now available to use.

We are aware that some customers are still waiting for funds to be returned to their accounts following the recent problem of ‘trapped funds’ between our two internal payment systems. Please rest assured that this issue is still being investigated and once a fix has been found the funds will be returned to the rightful players.

Once again, we thank you for your continued patience and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Przegląda
    Sopot
    Na jaki mail mam pisać żeby łaskawie ktoś z supportu betfair mi odpisał ?
    próbowałem do tej pory pokerinfo@betfair.com i polska@betfair.com na żaden nie uzyskałem odp.