Niedawno, założyciel Stoxpoker przyznał, że oszukiwał grając online. "Stoxtrader" przyznał, że grywał w turniejach grając na kilku kontach jednocześnie. Po ogłoszeniu tej informacji zrezygnował z zarządzania stroną.

Userzy Stoxpoker otrzymali następującą wiadomość:

In light of recent events, it has been decided that the StoxPoker website will be merged with CardRunners. This change will take full-effect on May 1st, 2010.

We feel that this is the best course of action for both the members as well as our Coaches and we look forward to CardRunners fielding the most diverse and talented roster to produce instructional videos for our members. The combination of both websites will provide a tremendous depth and breadth of knowledge and this expertise will be exhibited throughout all the content that we will produce going forward.

All of you who have memberships to StoxPoker will have your memberships honored and transferred to CardRunners. If there are any issues with screen name conflicts or payments, we will handle each matter individually and in a timely manner.

While I will continue to serve in my role as a liaison for the members as Brand Manager, I wanted to thank each and every one of you for your continued support and contributions to the community and for making StoxPoker a tremendous asset for aspiring players. I look forward to continue dissecting hands and gathering your suggestions on the CardRunners forums.

If you have any specific questions regarding your accounts or inquiries, I will answer questions in the corresponding forum as well as via email at stoxalex@gmail.com.

Abonamenty ze Stoxpoker zostaną przeniesione do Cardrunners.

Więcej szczegółów można znaleźć pod następującymi linkami:
StoxPoker Rocked Again by Grudzien Controversy
Stoxpoker And CardRunners Merge! - Stoxpoker.com -- Two Plus Two Poker Forums
StoxPoker to Merge with CardRunners on May 1st
StoxPoker Merge with CardRunners | High Stakes News