Pokaż wyniki od 1 do 10 z 10
    Ktos zalozyl juz podobny temat ale to bije chyba wszystko po prostu SICKK od 4m25s
    ( dalem lepszy link zeby byla cala akcja a nie koncowka tylko )

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUIG0L2euMY#t=4m25s[/YOUTUBE]
    Ostatnio edytowane przez No3Air ; 25-02-2010 o 00:59

Przegląda
    going to the HU city
    ogolnie mam teraz sesje i obejrze filmik później, ale sądze że luckyexpress to byłby świetny nick dla durra

edit: ok obejrzałem i rzeczywiscie szceka opada,
    Ostatnio edytowane przez sinobrody00 ; 24-02-2010 o 18:54

Przegląda
    Wrocław
    Crazy as fuck musial miec read'a na 99,99% zeby zrobic cos takiego....

kurwa przeciez juz zalozylem watek o tym 5 tygodni temu, 2 posty nizej w dziale...

Przegląda
    Mysłowice/Gliwice
    Zwłaszcza że ten odcinek wyszedł kilka dni temu.

Cytat Zamieszczone przez JaysonRR Zobacz posta
    kurwa przeciez juz zalozylem watek o tym 5 tygodni temu, 2 posty nizej w dziale...
    temat o konkretnej rece ? Zreszta znalalezione na 2+2 w temacie Febuary High Stakes

this is marcello (luckexpress) comment on the famous K 9 off hand against durrrr. Sorry for my english.

"Good morning, I feel I have to comment this hand against durrrr since I was imaging it was going to make rumors.

Before to start: I play HU almost at all basing on opp reads (that's the reason why i prefer to play hu). My first job in the beginning of an hu match is to decifrate my opponent.It is very important here to catch the tells, much more in live match than hu.
    In this specific case, it's good to know it wasn't the first time i've played him so i knew the cards he likes to play, his opening range and betting patterns, even if it was the first time for live match.
    So for the first part i've played pretty passive, concentrate in trying to stole as many infos as possible. Passive mostly in the 3-betted preflop hands, since he was tribetting almost everything. His range of tribet against opponents like me is almost all suited+same connectors+classic tribet hands+Kx that he likes that much.Thanks to this passivity i've been able to see many of his hands, trying to understand, to match the "messages" during the hand.

The famous K9off hand happens when the read are running and in an advanced phase, I don't want to say whit this that I had tells on durrrr but surely i was starting having ideas.

I'm in the sb with K9 off, stake 210k. i open 2.5k, durrrr reraise as usual till 10k. I decide to call. Pretty standard by now.
    FLOP
    8d 6s 3h

As tv comments says, durrrr checked often the flop after a 3bet. this time he bet 16.5k. I call, with the intention to bluff him, I wasn't clearly hoping to hit some of my outs...

TURN
    4h

Very dangerous card, especially for him. I wait for a check even if durrrr likes continuing betting out in this situations because a check is too obvious, but my prediction is wrong and he bets, pretty a lot...36.5k.

I feel the unstoppable desire to bluff, my head is full concentradet on this. Possible holdings for durrrr are compatible with 3 group: AIR, pair TT+ (possible but not that likely imo), monster hand (yes but...straight? set? possible but unlikely since he doesn't like to tribet low pair. Last is a flush draw, even if i feel good with excluding it now.
    I've now to decide how to bluff him. Many players wanna close here the match pushing or reraising a medium amount.i decide to exclude this possibility, imo it would be an error, even a big one: stacks were perfect to bluff the river.
    I've had to think about a durrrr bet on the river that I can bluff on going all in representing a monster, thinking at the same time at a possible push on the river by durrrr or a check.

in my head i estimate the most likely amount of durrrr bet on the river and I think it will be (keeping in mind that the river card could totally change the picture) a bet of 80k. I decide there's room for my crazy idea. I did the same play at least twice before (against others). So I'M READY.

RIVER
    8s (perfect card for me)

This time the awesome durrrr doesn't surprise me too much and even if that 8 made Ziigmund scary with 8 beers on his brain (n.d. i can't understand this phrase), my dear opponent bet a bit more than what I was waiting for: 97k. Now i spent the 3 seconds needed to think about my bluff looking at this wonderful river and at the bet slightly bigger than expected to verify the stack remaining and I PUSH!

I wanna say I've maximaized the size of the winning and I invite you to dress the durrrr shoes whit an high pair here. was anyone going to call the remaing 55k here?? And if someone would, he should feel like throwing money in the wc, at least.

Finally, i'm confident with of goodness of my play here. I make tons of errors and I hope continuing to do, it means at least I've the possibility to continue to play, but this hand i don't want to write in my errors, but, please let me once a bit of immodesty...lemme say is kind of a genial play!

Cytat Zamieszczone przez anoxic Zobacz posta
    Zwłaszcza że ten odcinek wyszedł kilka dni temu.

No Ty napewno nie zakladales tematow jak znalazles jakas zajebista reke nawet jak minelo kurwa xxx czasu ja pierdole jak wam nie pasuje to usuncie

A i do anoxa to sie nie przyjebales za nowy temat Bluffe durrr'a z Millon Dolar Cash Games ? Ja pierdole ... no comment
    Ostatnio edytowane przez No3Air ; 25-02-2010 o 16:36

Przegląda
    Mysłowice/Gliwice
    O co ci człowieku w ogóle chodzi? Ja się w tym temacie w ogóle do ciebie nie zwracałem tylko do Jaysona.

Panowie, a zwlaszcza No3Air, spokojnie. Dobrze, ze zalozyles ten watek, bo dzieki temu dowiedzialem sie, ze pojawil nowy odcinek. Filmik jest swiezy, watek jest ok i gitara gra. A nawet jesli komus zdarzloby sie wrzucic cos starego, to co to za problem? Trzeba dbac o prestiz na forum, loo...ool

"lemme say is kind of a genial play!" - sam o swojej grze, skromny koleś trzeba przyznać