Strona 9 z 18 PierwszyPierwszy ... 7891011 ... OstatniOstatni
Pokaż wyniki od 81 do 90 z 176
    Cytat Zamieszczone przez zico Zobacz posta
    czy moge założyc konto jesli juz grałem na któryms sofcie z ipoker?
    tak

Cytat Zamieszczone przez Oskarek89 Zobacz posta
    nie mozna z tego co wiem juz miec drugiego konta
    Pewnie, że można. Oczywiście nie na tym samym roomie, ale pytanie było ogólnie o iPoker.

Przegląda
    Warszawa
    aha to nie zrozumiałem :P

Przegląda
    Warszawa
    no i w końcu co to za soft?

dolaczam sie do pytania, kto moze zaoferowac jakis fajny deal na ipoker? odpowiada mi ten software i jestem w trakcie podjecia decyzji. aktualnie mam oferte z williamhill do wyboru cashback lub sponsorship bonus. mozna uderzac na priv

Przegląda
    Warszawa
    dostalem cos takiego na maila:

This is a message from ST@CKED at Two Plus Two Poker Forums ( Two Plus Two Poker Forum - Poker Strategy Forums ). The Two Plus Two Poker Forums owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email ST@CKED, you can use this online form:
    Two Plus Two Poker Forums

OR, by email:
    mailto:gtisupercharger@hotmail.com

This is the message:

Hi,

I read your request in the thread.

For Ipoker I can get you between 45%-65% RB plus you will get a 100% Sign up bonus at the same time up to $600 which is the fastest going Sign up bonus. (both work seperately so you can receive over 100% of your rake for the 1st 60 days!)
    $5 in free cash is released for every 300 points generated and as your on Full Vip Level your points work off extremely fast!.

We would need to discuss a RB % for you but I can assure you that I will give you the best possible % for the stake/games and hours you play.
    You will also have the opportunity to move to higher % each month.
    If you already have an account it is no problem i can sort it out.

Here's a list of things that this great deal offers:

* Your % RB + 100% Sign up bonus at the same time.
    * You can Cashout your RB at any time or else it will be guaranteed paid out on the 1st of every month.
    * Your Account will be moved to Top VIP Status Instantly which is exclusive to this offer.
    * Regular 1K, 2K (weekly) and 5K VIP Freerolls with only usually 100 players playing (equivalent to a $50 buyin tournament for free!).
    * Also a 1k Newplayer Freeroll on every fortnight with only 30 players playing last week and a weekly $10 game with $500 added to the prizepool, only 28 played last week!.
    * An Amazing Online Shop where you can give up 5% of your rake to buy some cool accessories and clothing but you would need to let me know before hand if you want this option.
    * Regular Reload bonuses.
    * Private Rake Races.
    * 24/7 support.
    * Your RB is paid directly from the skin so it is 100% fast, safe and secure.
    * You can also request to have your Screenname changed so players cannot track or follow you.
    * Other regular promotions can be found on the site.

There are over 1000 players already on this deal (which alot are respected 2+2 players + boards.ie players) that can give references to ensure you that the deal is 100% legitimate and worthwhile. If you want to get a reference from a 2+2 player let me know and I can get them to contact you.
    I am new to 2+2 but I have moved alot of players onto this deal and I am respected on this site.
    I am a reputable member of boards.ie and also have players from here.
    I am also grinding out this deal myself on ipoker and I am online almost 24/7.

You will also get up to 5% of each persons rake each month that you refer to the deal.

If you have any question please do not hesitate to ask me.

Let me know if you are interested in this deal or my other deals and I will send you details on how to set up.

You can also contact me on the following address -
    MSN and EMAIL : sports_fanatic007@hotmail.com
    or contact my partner -
    MSN and EMAIL : gtisupercharger@hotmail.com

Best Regards

Przegląda
    Rzeszów
    Powodzenia mu zycze, na 2p2 jest multum ludzi z ipokera requestujących właśnie o deala, zeby potem zamknac affiliata za illegal rakeback

deal na iPoker jest już zakazany. Co nie znaczy, że nie ma go. Poza tym RB 65% + 100% depozytu, to jest kosmos, co nie znaczy, ze nie możliwe,,. chociaż z tego co pamiętam to zawsze było tak napisane a potem okazywało się co innego.

mam kilku znajomych na MSN co oferują deale na : vc, noble, betmost, i tam pewnie jeszcze kilka sie znajdzie. Wszystkie miesięczne, choć gdzieś była tygodniowa.. flat RB 50% ale to zależny ile generujesz..

Czy korzysta ktoś z deala ipokerpayback.com? Ile dają %? Ich support nie udziela takich informacji, bo podobno Ipoker zakazuje podawać %.

50%