Pokaż wyniki od 1 do 4 z 4

Wątek: Hand History

Nigdzie nie znalazłem, istnieje gdzieś oficjalny topik w którym wymieniane są hand history?

Chętnie przygarne NL50SH Party baze, w zamian mam 100k baze NL10-25 z Party i FTP.

BTW. Kupował ktoś kiedyś na Hand HQ - Datamined Hand Histories Database - OnGame PokerStars iPoker PartyPoker FullTilt i może polecić?

Przegląda
    Mielec
    ja kupowałem i moge polecić pełen profesjonalizm

Przegląda
    bencjusz from WroCLovE
    Cytat Zamieszczone przez jaddi Zobacz posta
    ja kupowałem i moge polecić pełen profesjonalizm
    potwierdzam

We at Hand HQ want to help as many poker players as possible, but the internet is a large place meaning many players will never experience the gains that datamined hands bring.

We would like you to help spread the word of Hand HQ and in return we will help you. We will give you $10 Hand HQ credit for mentioning HandHQ.com on a poker forum. If you mention it on 2 forums, you get $20, if you mention it on 10 you get $100.

But please do not spam any forum. If the thread is locked within 2 days of posting it does not count. If you have made a post submit the URL here and we will credit your account after 2 days.

WARNING: This offer does not apply to the 2+2, Poker Tracker or Holdem Manager forums. They are kind enough to provide us with banner advertising / threads to let people know about Hand HQ.

You must log in before submitting a URL - so we know who's account to credit.
    Kolega ma jednego posta, więc to mi wygląda jak szybka kaska