Strona 1 z 3 123 OstatniOstatni
Pokaż wyniki od 1 do 10 z 22
    "June 5, 2007 Change of plans

I am staying in Vegas longer than I expected. Sammy Farha and I are playing HU 500/1000 (probably gonna get bumped up to 1K/2K tonight) 1/2 plo and 1/2 nlh. We played a marathon session which ended with me down 500K. We were both playing very aggressively and at one point Sammy was down 800K but was able to come back. We probably played 4 or 5 pots that were over 1/2 million dollars. The match really swung back and forth and I am looking forward to continuing it later tonight. This is probably the largest game I have ever played in as we both had 1/2 mil in front of us and we were playing insanely agressively. To have 4-5 1/2 mil+ size pots as well as about 15 200-500K pots shows how wildly we were playing.

I also busted from the $5k PLO with rebuys tourney last night. I was shocked at the horrible play though. My bust out hand (Well I still had some chips after but not many) I got it all in with J9 on a 78T board with two diamonds and one heart against two palyers. One had top set and the other had three hearts in his hand and thought he had a flush draw. I mean to be playing a 5K event without an idea of the rules boggles my mind. Though I can't complain about having competition like that.

I'm off to get a massage and grab some sleep before round two with Sammy. We are playing in Bobby's room at the Bellagio and the game is drawing a crowd as its bigger than "the big game" that runs there."

"June 7, 2007 Exhausted

Sammy and I played for around 12 hours today. I texted a couple brief messages to Zimba who helps runs things around CR. I wanted to clarify what he mentioned. I ended up 50K for the entire match against Sammy, which is a very good result since at one point I was down ~700K on the day and 1.2 million overall. I mounted a very serious comeback which is quite satisfying.

On the last hand, Sammy wanted to "run it" in Omaha for 100K each. This is where each player is dealt 4 cards, which you don't look at, then the flop is dealt. The first person to act then turns one card up. The next player has to beat the card the first turned up. This continues till one person is drawing dead or all four cards are exposed. I said no initially but he said two times he would put up 105K vs my 100K. I agreed and we spilt the two hands which netted me 5K. Then he took all the money he had in front of him, 470K, and said lets flip you only have to put up 450K. I thought a bit and would have accepted if I could easily get more money to Vegas to replace the loss, but I couldn't so I declined."

copy/paste z blogu sbrugby z cardrunners.com

go go go brian!

Przegląda
    Warszawa / Luu
    tu spójrz na samej gorze psot playera.
    http://forum.pokerzysta.pl/showthrea...372#post102372

Przegląda
    Anfield Road
    Cytat Zamieszczone przez kielbax Zobacz posta

go go go brian!
    go sammy, go sammy !

Nie śledzę shoutboxa. Sorki za dubel.

Przegląda
    Poznań
    Day 3 of Sammy vs. Brian Zimba reporting...

Day 3 of the HU PLO and NLH series between Sammy Farha and Brian Townsend began at Bobby's room at the Bellagio about 1:30pm Pacific. Stakes remained the same from previous days at 500/1k. More sessions are planned this week. On site reporters haven't been allowedto give more detailed reports, so I will use Brian's blog to make occasional updates when i'm text messaged.

2 pm - Brian is off to a quick start and up 200k in the first 30 minutes.

2:55 pm - Brian continuing his good play and up 370k.

3:30 pm - Brian up 500k.

3:35 pm - Brian up 600k.

4:05 pm - Brian up 760k, Sammy has bust through what he brought and more, Sammy is considering getting more to continue play, but clearly frustrated.

After taking a break, Sammy returned to the table with additional funds. They are playing once again. I hope to have more concrete details of the evening session from Brian during their next break.

Edit: http://table-tango.pokerworks.com/20...ind-the-noise/
    Ostatnio edytowane przez player ; 08-06-2007 o 08:18

Przydalyby sie jakies hh z tej ich gry moze ktos cos spisal tam haha

Przegląda
    Poznań
    Jeśli chodzi o Farhę to, jak pisał Daniel Alaei, jest on uzależniony od akcji. Brandon Adams wygrał z nim ok. 700k jakieś 3 tygodnie temu grając heads-up 300/600 PLO. Farha zgodził się oddać mu button za każdym razem, kiedy ten był do przodu nie więcej niż 100k w tym pojedynku. Ale granie w otwarte karty do showdownu za 500k to jest masakra. Farha to niezły gambler.

Przegląda
    Poznań
    Blindy skoczyły do 1k/2k. Grają Aba, Farha, Brandon Adams, David Benyamine, Bobby Baldwin, John Hennigan i Nenad Medic.

Relacja Brandona Adamsa:

Wow, first of all, aba is the man. He was down $1.2 mill vs Sammy (overall) at one point, and he rallied back to being a 500k winner. BT has good nerves, he'll be at the top for awhile.

I pulled a bit of a hit and run. I went up 383,000 in four and half hours or so and decided to bail. I had 55% of myself (I had a much higher % when I played Sammy heads-up).
    I decided to bail b/c the game got really deep and I knew that I'd be afraid to make moves in huge pots.

Aba pulled a 220k turn bluff on bobby baldwin and bobby moved in for 400k more with an unknown hand (he claimed later that it wasn't very strong).

The game bumped to 1k-2k just before I sat down. I objected to two changes: 1) Sammy wanted to make it PLO only and 2) DB wanted to make it 1k-2k, 1k ante. The game was uncapped.

I made two 45-60k bluffs that worked. In one of the first pots, I called Sammy's all-in in PLO and he said, "I'm dead." Pot's 250k so that sounds good to me. I'm thinking, "dude, I have an overpair and a flush draw, how can you be dead" but sure enough we run it twice and Sammy couldn't hit two boards that were worlds apart.

I played a pot with Benyamine where I opened AsAc and he called from the BB. Flop came AxJs8s. He checks I bet 80% of pot. Turn is 6s. Db leads for 40k, I move in for about 45k more. I don't know what he had, but I think he was drawing thin or dead. AxQs or something.

I think I'm going to wake up early and see if the game is going at 5am or so.

Results.... from time I sat, Sammy down approx 500, bobby baldwin up 500, brian down 400 (but up fairly big on session), serb up 150ish, john hennigan unknown, DB down 150.

BA
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...gonew=1#UNREAD

Przegląda
    Szczecin/Manchester/Hong Kong
    sick sick sick

Przegląda
    berlin
    go bobby!!