Strona 33 z 55 PierwszyPierwszy ... 23313233343543 ... OstatniOstatni
Pokaż wyniki od 321 do 330 z 542

Wątek: Wsop 2008

Przegląda
    going to the HU city
    Cytat Zamieszczone przez svisstack Zobacz posta
    That's Why They Call Him "The Master"

With 6,500 chips in the pot, and the board showing {J-Diamonds} {5-Spades} {9-Spades} {8-Diamonds}, Men "the Master" Nguyen bet 3,000 after his lone opponent checked. That opponent then raised all in to 7,225. After some deliberation, Nguyen called.

Nguyen: {A-Spades} {4-Spades}
    Opponent: {K-Spades} {10-Spades}

The river bricked out the {9-Clubs}, allowing Nguyen to sweep the pot with a pair of nines, ace kicker.

"I made a great f*ckin' call," Nguyen said afterwards to nobody in particular.
    Maybe the Master Should Have a Chat with Charles Yu

On a flop of , Men "the Master" Nguyen bet 6,000 into an 8,000-chip pot and was called by one opponent with position on him. Both players checked the turn and the river. At showdown, Nguyen's opponent opened . Nguyen mucked his hand, but not without a rant.

"A five," said Nguyen. "A f*ckin' five!"

Nguyen has only 8,000 chips left in his stack.

Przegląda
    going to the HU city
    Phil Hellmuth Ultimate Bet 75800 23000
    w tym roku będzie bardzo deeeeeep, co najmniej jak ft imo,

go go phil

btw. ktoś wie coś o polakach? miało ich pograć troszkę w me. wiem tylko ze sc dostał się do dnia 2d

Przegląda
    Warszawa
    Jakbyś czasem poczytał relacje na PokerTexas to byś o Polakach wiedział wszystko...

Przegląda
    Warszawa
    Czyli ze tylko SC dostal sie do drugiego dnia ;/

Przegląda
    going to the HU city
    aha byłbym zapomniał,
    dla licznego grona fanów talentu philla mam zdjęcia z ostatniego entraaanceee do ME
    phil ktory w tym roku w cuglach wygrywa ME pojawił sie jako generał 11 gwiazdkowy oczywiście

zwraca uwagę znakomicie wyposażone wojsko

Przegląda
    Opole
    Jak ktos nie ma skillsow to musi siegac po inne metody zwracania na siebie uwagi

don't (fuck) with God son...
    Ostatnio edytowane przez Malroy ; 08-07-2008 o 08:12

Przegląda
    Szczecin/Manchester/Hong Kong
    insta tilt

Przegląda
    ten Hemluth to jeszcze większy debil niż myślałem...

Przegląda
    going to the HU city
    ciołek

It's Always Funner

A player in early position opened the action with a preflop raise. Jeremiah Smith called from the button, and the two men went heads up to the flop.

It brought . The raiser continued out with a bet of 3,600. Smith plucked the calling chips off his big stack and flicked them into the pot.

Fourth street came the . Again, the early position player kept the heat on, putting out 6,500 chips. Smith took a moment this time, shuffling a stack of chips and gazing down at the board. After a moment, he did make the call.

River: . With four to the straight on board, the raiser gazed through the felt, furrowed his eyebrows, and checked the action. Smith saw his opportunity, grabbed four orange T5,000 chips and splashed them into the pot. His opponent paused for a moment, let out a slight sigh, and said, "I call." As he put the chips into the pot, Smith turned over for the flush. It was good, and his opponent took one last look at his hand before pushing it into the muck.

"I had ace-queen," he said. "You needed runner-runner."

Smith looked up from stacking his chips. "It's always funner to go runner-runner," he said with a smile. With that pot, Smith moves farther up the leaderboard, sitting pretty with 235,000 chips.