mam zajebisty problem z royal vegas poker ( po moim pierwszym mailu oni do mnie)

Hi xxxxx

Thank you for your email.

Xxxx, we do allow players from Poland and you should not have any trouble registering an account.

It seems as though all you need to do is register your alias. If you have registered and played at a MicroGaming poker room previously will need to confirm your alias verification details.

Please visit the website Microgaming - Poker network, Poker Rooms for a list of all the MicroGaming poker rooms.

If you have not, then all you need to do is create an alias.

We trust that this information has been of help, and we wish you luck in your future gaming with us.

po drugim mailu....odpowiedź

Hi Xxxx

Thank you for your email.

Xxxx, I have reviewed your account and I can confirm the following.

You will have to contact the first MicroGaming poker room at which you registered an account. You will need to visit Microgaming - Poker network, Poker Rooms and check if you registered at any of the poker rooms listed.

Only they will be able to confirm the alias verification information.

We trust that this information has been of help, and we wish you luck in your future gaming with us.

pierwszym moim pokeroomem z microgaming był i jest unibet, dlaczego oni sami u nich nie moga potwierdzić aliasu, tylko jakies kretyńskie zagrywki wymyslaja, ja wchodze w ten podany przez nich link i tam wogole nigdzie tego zweryfikowac nie można , czy ktoś miał może podobny problem? i wie co powinienm może zrobić, z góry serdeczne dzięki za pomoc...