Pokaż wyniki od 1 do 4 z 4
    Znacie to ? A wiecie kto jest parodiowany ?

YouTube - Online Pro Poker Strategy (#21): Inducing Misclicks

Jak dla mnie, facet jest genialny. Wyłem ze śmiechu słuchając go. Chyba obejrzę wszystkie odcinki.

Przegląda
    Wrocław
    Było chyba nawet kilka razy. Poza tym jest wątek od śmiesznych filmików.

Prawda, było, sam wrzucałem . Ale co mnie zdumiewa to komentarze na YT:

60% wyzywa kolesia od donka, fisha, i generalnie że tak się nie gra w pokera

30% pisze że próbowało tej strategii ale nie działa

i ok. 10% rozumie że to level (w tych najnowszych komentarzach to już chyba więcej)

Edit: mała próbka, prawie tak śmieszne jak samo video:

8:52 How dose he knows that nobody have an A or K anything which would got him beat?

worst and most idiotic player ever

Don't get too into yourself. You hit 100% of the time and were playing against straight retards.

really?...I'm going to take poker advice from someone who can't spell doesn't?...from someone who makes notes based on one hand?..from someone who goes all in with 2 overcards? and best of all from someone who has mommy bringing him lunchables?...really this has to be a comedy....and it is good...

is he trying to be funny? he got no idea how to play online poker or poker at all,

praying for misclicks wooow thats the best strategy i have ever heard. i hope there are a lot of guys who eat their lunchables yep i learnt something there are a lot of fithces(i dont know how fish is spelled but it doesnt matter ass long ass you understand raaayt) anyway thanx for the post i was wondering how you can make money out of poker now i seeeeee

Try other thing because you don´t no anything about poker.
    What a dum ass...
    teaching how not to play, that should be the mane of the topic...

i moje ulubione (chyba):

"you CAN control luck. Thats why they call it luck."
    r0fl cant figure out if your joking in all these videos or serious im just lmao

A jeszcze najlepsze jest to że ten koleś rzeczywiście jest całkiem niezłym prosem (podobno) co sprawie że te komentarze osób które myślą że umieją grać i wyzywają go od donków są jeszcze żałośniejsze...
    Ostatnio edytowane przez capodi ; 04-07-2009 o 21:44